The best way to learn about food is by experiencing it, and I don’t just mean eating. Experiencing food through festivals, workshops and classes, learning by listening, watching and doing; there is something so rewarding about being actively engaged in food. Here are some of the things I’ve been up to on my food journey.
Bao Town Preview Pop-up, 29 September 2013
Bake Sale vs. Cake Stall, 15 June 2013
Fairfield Feast, 6 April 2013
Mi Casa Su Casa in-home restaurant preview dinner, 6 October 2012
Eat. Drink. Blog. Dinner Kingsley’s Steak and Crab House, 5 November 2011
Taste of Sydney, 8-11 March 2012
National Multicultural Festival 2012, 10-12 February 2012
Haberfield Primavera, 22 October 2011
Campsie Food Festival, 4 June 2011
National Multicultural Festival 2011, 11-13 February 2011
Behind the Scenes
The Coffee Roaster, April 2011
Have a great suggestion for a food experience? Email me at lau[at]corridorkitchen[dot]com and let me know. I’m always looking for fantastic food adventures…
Popular posts this month…
- Lau’s Ultimate Corn Fritters and the four fritter truths posted on March 1, 2013
- Review – Philips Saeco Intelia posted on January 10, 2012
- What SHOULD bloggers do? posted on November 15, 2013
- 3 great hole-in-the-wall CBD Cafes posted on April 13, 2012
- Little Indi, Alexandria posted on November 22, 2013
- The quest for Mex part 2 – Feisty Chicken Burritos posted on December 21, 2010
- Peach and Cinnamon Cake
- Three Williams, Redfern
- Need an organised/lazy breakfast? Eat 3-day bircher
- The Christmas Recipe Swap, December 6 2013
- Little Indi, Alexandria
- What SHOULD bloggers do?
- Patricia Coffee Brewers, Melbourne
- 10 Fantastic Fairfield Eats
- Get down to Bao Town
- Got leftover grains? Make Brunch.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 Australia License.
Disclaimer:All opinions in this blog are mine, an everyday, real-life person. I do not accept payment for reviews and nor do I write sponsored posts. I do not endorse the content of the comments herein. From time to time I give away products and experiences to my readers, all competitions have completely arbitrary rules, all decisions are final and all prizes awarded as I see fit.