A Fundraiser for The Sydney Story Factory, Saturday 15 June 2013
On Saturday June 15th, Katie and I (aka Pigeonhole Gatherings) held a fundraising baked-goods bonanza at the RedWater Markets in Redfern Park, Bake Sale vs Cake Stall, so titled as a nod to our two nationalities. Who won? I think the real winner on the day was neither Australia nor the U.S., rather, it was whoever runs the nearest peanut butter factory. They must’ve made a killing.
We could never have anticipated the amazing effort everyone would put in, and the quality of the incredible treats we had for sale. 22 bakers, over $800 raised and many very happy Sydneysiders enjoying a weekend sugar high- it was a rousing success. Thank you so, so much to all those who baked or gave their time or both. We could never have done it without you. Thanks to…
My Kitchen Stories I The Lamstock I Muppy’s I Love, Swah I Cats Love Cooking I Mad Hatter Cupcakery I Ms Critique I Scoff & Quaff I Raging Cravings I Box of Scrolls I Sugarlace I 84th and 3rd I Jeroxie is addictive and consuming I The Heart of Food I Belly Rumbles I The French Wench I Cooking Crusade I He Needs Food I Talk & Spoon
Better late than never, eh? Here are some pics from the day…
Popular posts this month…
- Lau’s Ultimate Corn Fritters and the four fritter truths posted on March 1, 2013
- Review – Philips Saeco Intelia posted on January 10, 2012
- What SHOULD bloggers do? posted on November 15, 2013
- 3 great hole-in-the-wall CBD Cafes posted on April 13, 2012
- Cafe Review – Little Indi, Alexandria posted on November 22, 2013
- The quest for Mex part 2 – Feisty Chicken Burritos posted on December 21, 2010
- Peach and Cinnamon Cake
- Cafe Review – Three Williams, Redfern
- Need an organised/lazy breakfast? Eat 3-day bircher
- The Christmas Recipe Swap, December 6 2013
- Cafe Review – Little Indi, Alexandria
- What SHOULD bloggers do?
- Cafe Review – Patricia Coffee Brewers, Melbourne
- 10 Fantastic Fairfield Eats
- Get down to Bao Town
- Got leftover grains? Make Brunch.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 Australia License.
Disclaimer:All opinions in this blog are mine, an everyday, real-life person. I do not accept payment for reviews and nor do I write sponsored posts. I do not endorse the content of the comments herein. From time to time I give away products and experiences to my readers, all competitions have completely arbitrary rules, all decisions are final and all prizes awarded as I see fit.