Work with me
I’m available for freelance writing, copywriting, blogging, SEO, social media strategy and fairy bread making, among other things. My small but loyal readership here is only the beggining. Got a project on the boil? Get in touch.
I love receiving mail of the e variety. If you have any ideas, questions, comments or suggestions that don’t fit in the ‘comments’ section, feel free email me at lau[at]corridorkitchen[dot]com, follow me on twitter, instagram and urbanspoon, or like Corridor Kitchen on facebook.
- Aerpress means no more shit #travelcoffee and #workcoffee
- Why I write and four ace bloggers who do it better
- The five best things I ate in London
- Shoreditch is awesome, airports are not
- I quit sugar? Do I bollocks.
- Cubao Street Food, Alexandria
- The Reformatory Caffeine Lab, Surry Hills
- Brewtown Newtown
- Stay caffeinated over Christmas
- Gumption by Coffee Alchemy, Sydney CBD
Popular posts this month…
- Café review – Flint and Steel (Coffee Alchemy), Marrickville posted on March 1, 2011
- 5 Things I learned about food bloggers @ EatDrinkBlog 2011 posted on November 7, 2011
- The Reformatory Caffeine Lab, Surry Hills posted on February 14, 2014
- Cubao Street Food, Alexandria posted on May 26, 2014
- Relocation in progress… posted on September 23, 2011
- Kosher Whole Orange Cake posted on July 5, 2011
- Sri Lankan Spinach with Coconut posted on December 10, 2010
- The quest for Mex part 1 – Mexican Red Rice posted on December 17, 2010
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 Australia License.
Disclaimer:All opinions in this blog are mine, an everyday, real-life person. I do not accept payment for reviews and nor do I write sponsored posts. I do not endorse the content of the comments herein.