This week, I will donate the money I would’ve wasted on eating my way out of boredom to Foodbank. This week, my household will donate $449. Add $70 to that and you get the amount on money we spent on food the week before. And not only that, that is $100 MORE than we donated last year.
I just want to say a massive thankyou to everyone who blogged, tweeted, commented and participated in the $35 Challenge this year. The Challenge is all about raising money, raising awareness, and raising hope that perhaps, some day soon, there won’t be so many Australians for whom the next meal will be from a charity, serverely nutrionally deficient or no meal at all.
If you completed the Challenge and/or would like to donate, please fill out the survey below. To purchase your copy of The Potluck Club charity e-cookbook, with all proceeds going to Foodbank, please click here.
After completing the survey, please click here.
Popular posts this month…
- Lau’s Ultimate Corn Fritters and the four fritter truths posted on March 1, 2013
- Review – Philips Saeco Intelia posted on January 10, 2012
- Brewtown Newtown posted on January 24, 2014
- 3 great hole-in-the-wall CBD Cafes posted on April 13, 2012
- The Reformatory Caffeine Lab, Surry Hills posted on February 14, 2014
- The quest for Mex part 2 – Feisty Chicken Burritos posted on December 21, 2010
- Gumption by Coffee Alchemy, Sydney CBD posted on December 13, 2013
- Three Williams, Redfern posted on December 6, 2013
- The Reformatory Caffeine Lab, Surry Hills
- Brewtown Newtown
- Stay caffeinated over Christmas
- Gumption by Coffee Alchemy, Sydney CBD
- Peach and Cinnamon Cake
- Three Williams, Redfern
- Need an organised/lazy breakfast? Eat 3-day bircher
- The Christmas Recipe Swap, December 6 2013
- Little Indi, Alexandria
- What SHOULD bloggers do?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 Australia License.
Disclaimer:All opinions in this blog are mine, an everyday, real-life person. I do not accept payment for reviews and nor do I write sponsored posts. I do not endorse the content of the comments herein. From time to time I give away products and experiences to my readers, all competitions have completely arbitrary rules, all decisions are final and all prizes awarded as I see fit.