Can you believe it? Corridor Kitchen is 6 months old! It seems like a small thing, but I feel like celebrating.
Image courtesy of Omer Wazir
To celebrate, I have one copy of the Australian Women’s Weekly cookbook Kids’ Birthday Cakes to give away. To enter, just comment and let me know your favourite childhood birthday cake. Entries close midnight, Monday May 2nd and the winner will be announced the following Friday. Good luck! Please note: the book can only be shipped to the following countries.
Popular posts this month…
- Lau’s Ultimate Corn Fritters and the four fritter truths posted on March 1, 2013
- Review – Philips Saeco Intelia posted on January 10, 2012
- 3 great hole-in-the-wall CBD Cafes posted on April 13, 2012
- The quest for Mex part 2 – Feisty Chicken Burritos posted on December 21, 2010
- Fairy Bread posted on March 11, 2011
- Rolador, Hamilton, Newcastle posted on June 15, 2012
- The Grounds of Alexandria posted on April 4, 2012
- Café Review – Klink Handmade Espresso, Sydney CBD posted on March 29, 2011
- Melbourne does Doughnuts
- No more shit #travelcoffee and #workcoffee
- Why I write and four ace bloggers who do it better
- The five best things I ate in London
- Shoreditch is awesome, airports are not
- I quit sugar? Do I bollocks.
- Cubao Street Food, Alexandria
- The Reformatory Caffeine Lab, Surry Hills
- Brewtown Newtown
- Stay caffeinated over Christmas
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 Australia License.
Disclaimer:All opinions in this blog are mine, an everyday, real-life person. I do not accept payment for reviews and nor do I write sponsored posts. I do not endorse the content of the comments herein. From time to time I give away products and experiences to my readers, all competitions have completely arbitrary rules, all decisions are final and all prizes awarded as I see fit.