The best way to learn about food is by experiencing it, and I don’t just mean eating. Experiencing food through festivals, workshops and classes, learning by listening, watching and doing; there is something so rewarding about being actively engaged in food. Here are some of the things I’ve been up to on my food journey.
Bao Town Preview Pop-up, 29 September 2013
Bake Sale vs. Cake Stall, 15 June 2013
Fairfield Feast, 6 April 2013
Mi Casa Su Casa in-home restaurant preview dinner, 6 October 2012
Eat. Drink. Blog. Dinner Kingsley’s Steak and Crab House, 5 November 2011
Taste of Sydney, 8-11 March 2012
National Multicultural Festival 2012, 10-12 February 2012
Haberfield Primavera, 22 October 2011
Campsie Food Festival, 4 June 2011
National Multicultural Festival 2011, 11-13 February 2011
Brasserie Bread Grains and Seeds Workshop, 30th August 2011
The Campos Cupping Room, 30th April 2011
Behind the Scenes
The Coffee Roaster, April 2011
Have a great suggestion for a food experience? Email me at lau[at]corridorkitchen[dot]com and let me know. I’m always looking for fantastic food adventures…
About meSharing easy recipes, hunting down the best coffee. Honest accounts, nothing too serious. Read more...
- Aerpress means no more shit #travelcoffee and #workcoffee
- Why I write and four ace bloggers who do it better
- The five best things I ate in London
- Shoreditch is awesome, airports are not
- I quit sugar? Do I bollocks.
- Cubao Street Food, Alexandria
- The Reformatory Caffeine Lab, Surry Hills
- Brewtown Newtown
- Stay caffeinated over Christmas
- Gumption by Coffee Alchemy, Sydney CBD
Popular posts this month…
- The quest for Mex part 1 – Mexican Red Rice posted on December 17, 2010
- The quest for Mex part 2 – Feisty Chicken Burritos posted on December 21, 2010
- Café review – Flint and Steel (Coffee Alchemy), Marrickville posted on March 1, 2011
- Cubao Street Food, Alexandria posted on May 26, 2014
- Sparkling Long Black posted on May 10, 2011
- The Reformatory Caffeine Lab, Surry Hills posted on February 14, 2014
- Kosher Whole Orange Cake posted on July 5, 2011
- Gumption by Coffee Alchemy, Sydney CBD posted on December 13, 2013
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 Australia License.
Disclaimer:All opinions in this blog are mine, an everyday, real-life person. I do not accept payment for reviews and nor do I write sponsored posts. I do not endorse the content of the comments herein.