My sincerest apologies for the inconsistent posts lately chums, but I’m pleased to announce that Corridor Kitchen is moving – both literally (to new kitchen) and digitally (to a new host).
There have been some teething problems with both but we should be properly sorted next week.
There is also an exciting project in the works for October, so watch this space for future announcements.
Lau, Corridor Kitchen
Popular posts this month…
- Kosher Whole Orange Cake posted on July 5, 2011
- Lemonade Scones and family recipes posted on February 25, 2011
- Wet days and Cocoa Raspberry Brownies posted on April 29, 2011
- The quest for Mex part 2 – Feisty Chicken Burritos posted on December 21, 2010
- 3 great hole-in-the-wall CBD Cafes posted on April 13, 2012
- Fairy Bread posted on March 11, 2011
- The Eat Drink Blog Adelaide Coffee Crawl posted on November 10, 2012
- How not to order a takeaway coffee posted on March 15, 2011
- No more shit #travelcoffee and #workcoffee
- Why I write and four ace bloggers who do it better
- The five best things I ate in London
- Shoreditch is awesome, airports are not
- I quit sugar? Do I bollocks.
- Cubao Street Food, Alexandria
- The Reformatory Caffeine Lab, Surry Hills
- Brewtown Newtown
- Stay caffeinated over Christmas
- Gumption by Coffee Alchemy, Sydney CBD
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 Australia License.
Disclaimer:All opinions in this blog are mine, an everyday, real-life person. I do not accept payment for reviews and nor do I write sponsored posts. I do not endorse the content of the comments herein. From time to time I give away products and experiences to my readers, all competitions have completely arbitrary rules, all decisions are final and all prizes awarded as I see fit.