My sincerest apologies for the inconsistent posts lately chums, but I’m pleased to announce that Corridor Kitchen is moving – both literally (to new kitchen) and digitally (to a new host).
There have been some teething problems with both but we should be properly sorted next week.
There is also an exciting project in the works for October, so watch this space for future announcements.
Lau, Corridor Kitchen
4 Responses to Relocation in progress…
About meSharing easy recipes, hunting down the best coffee. Honest accounts, nothing too serious. Read more...
- Aerpress means no more shit #travelcoffee and #workcoffee
- Why I write and four ace bloggers who do it better
- The five best things I ate in London
- Shoreditch is awesome, airports are not
- I quit sugar? Do I bollocks.
- Cubao Street Food, Alexandria
- The Reformatory Caffeine Lab, Surry Hills
- Brewtown Newtown
- Stay caffeinated over Christmas
- Gumption by Coffee Alchemy, Sydney CBD
Popular posts this month…
- The quest for Mex part 2 – Feisty Chicken Burritos posted on December 21, 2010
- The quest for Mex part 1 – Mexican Red Rice posted on December 17, 2010
- Cubao Street Food, Alexandria posted on May 26, 2014
- Café review – Flint and Steel (Coffee Alchemy), Marrickville posted on March 1, 2011
- The Reformatory Caffeine Lab, Surry Hills posted on February 14, 2014
- Sparkling Long Black posted on May 10, 2011
- Kosher Whole Orange Cake posted on July 5, 2011
- Gumption by Coffee Alchemy, Sydney CBD posted on December 13, 2013
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 Australia License.
Disclaimer:All opinions in this blog are mine, an everyday, real-life person. I do not accept payment for reviews and nor do I write sponsored posts. I do not endorse the content of the comments herein.
Don’t forget to label those boxes;)
john@heneedsfood recently posted…Pink salmon + potato rösti with salsa verde
Good luck with both relocations!
Gaby recently posted…Recipe: Celeriac (celery root) mash
Can’t wait to hear about the project- have just had the most fantastic distraction trawling through your archives for the past hour…thank you!
Tori (@eat-tori) recently posted…Ten best things I ate in Sydney – part 2
How did the relocation go?